EVICTION LEGAL ASSISTANT
Wilson & Associates, PLLC is currently in search of a qualified Legal Assistant to add to our Eviction team.
The Eviction Legal Assistant is primarily responsible for preparing eviction pleadings for the purpose of servicing the property, preparing for court hearings and also preparing the writ of possession and ensuring that the writ of possession is granted by the court. This position is also responsible for updating clients after court proceedings and communicating with the attorneys and/or borrowers to ensure judgment.
- Must be able to manage time in order to meet client’s required time frames.
- Must be able to adjust to frequent legal and/or client required changes.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and in a professional manner. Bilingual applicants, a plus!
- Attention to detail is required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred in legal, eviction or default matters.
- Associate’s Degree or greater is required.
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
Location: Little Rock, AR
Employee Incentives Offered:
- Partial Employer Paid Health Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance and other supplemental coverage – 100% Employer Paid
- Generous Personal Time Off Program
- Covered Deck Parking – 100% Employer Paid
- Employer 401(K) Matching
- 10 Annual Holidays, including employee birthdays
- Free onsite gym access for all employees