Bankruptcy (Creditor) Attorney – Nashville
We are currently in search of a qualified Attorney to work for our team in Nashville, TN or surrounding areas.
Primary responsibilities include representation of mortgage creditors in bankruptcy cases under various chapters of the bankruptcy code in order to protect their interests through and after the bankruptcy process.
Representation may extend to both contested matter and adversary proceeding litigation to protect their property interests. Required to travel for court appearances on behalf of the firm.
Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
• Juris Doctorate.
• License to practice law in Tennessee and in good standing with the licensing authority.
• Must have 1+ years of bankruptcy legal experience.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines using proper time management.
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and respectfully with others.
• Ability to independently manage large case load effectively.
• Active driver’s license in good standing.
Status: Exempt, Full Time
Location: Nashville, TN
Full time employees are eligible to receive:
* A competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month – following hire date.
* Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
* Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
* Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
* Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
* A generous Personal Time Off Accrual program.
* 401K Employer-Matching
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!