Bankruptcy Docket Legal Assistant
The firm is currently in search of a full time Bankruptcy Docket Legal Assistant in our Little Rock office.
The Bankruptcy Docket Legal Assistant prepares routine legal pleadings and other documents in a fast-paced and highly regulated environment where accuracy is critical. Additional duties include, but aren’t limited to: communicating professionally, accurately and confidently with clients, trustees, opposing counsel, and courts regarding time-sensitive matters through a variety of means, including web portals, email, and phone calls in order to aid in the resolution of more complex bankruptcy matters. The BK Legal Assistant also identifies, follows-up on, and escalates routine matters to ensure compliance with internal, client, and court deadlines.
- Ability to write and speak effectively.
- Ability to use judgment, tact and discretion.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and communicate effectively.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations occurring as a result of workloads and/or deadlines.
- Ability to quickly assimilate oral and written data, to analyze facts and draw logical conclusions.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations relative to work.
- Ability to prepare reports and correspondence related to work.
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to recognize and address critical matters with the appropriate level of attention
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving skills to address routine matters
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience that provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be evaluated on an individual basis.
– Associate’s Degree
– Bachelor’s Degree
4-10 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of college degree.
– Mortgage/Real Estate
– Customer Service
– Data Entry
Eligible to receive a competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month – following hire date.
– Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
– Medical Insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
– Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
– Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
– Free access to the gym located in our office building on the 3rd floor.
– A generous personal time off (PTO) accrual program.
– Remote Hybrid Work Schedule Option *post training*
– Employee Assistance Program- 100% Employer-paid
– Covered Parking Deck – 100% Employer-paid
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
The Wilson Law Group places a high value on diversity, equity and inclusion at our firm. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!
Job Type: Full-time
To protect our employees and visitors, we currently require masks to be worn while in the office and hands-free temperature checks upon arrival. Hand sanitizer is stationed throughout the office and social distancing is required at all times.