BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
We are currently in search of a Business Process Analyst to join our Technology, Analytics, and Process Services department. The Business Process Analyst provides operational application support, tests and coordinates software deployments, and implements changes related to client directives. This requires the ability to communicate clearly, meet important deadlines and carry out departmental objectives accurately.
Duties include, but aren’t limited to:
• Working with peers to solve complex problems
• Updating standard processes to meet client directives
• Coordinating and testing software updates
• Managing small improvement projects
• Adaptive communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Exhibits the ability to be flexible within an ever-changing environment
• Analytical mindset
Full time employees are eligible to receive:
• A competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month following hire date.
• Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
• Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
• Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
• Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
• A generous Personal Time Off Accrual program.
Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background, driving and drug screening prior to employment.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!