DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Director of Marketing and Business Development’s primary responsibility is to develop and execute a marketing plan with the purpose to highlight the Wilson and affiliates’ brands in the market to increase revenue in various practice offerings through client referrals, advisor referrals, retail workshops and social media platforms.
Some of the responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to: Managing the social media marketing campaign for the Firm to promote services, working with the Regional Business Development Representative personnel, and developing and managing local marketing activities in line with the overall Firm marketing plan.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Proven experience as a successful marketing professional
- Exhibit the ability to positively utilize social media platforms
- Organization skills to manage contacts and ability to follow up with prospects
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Exhibit motivation, perseverance and determination qualities
- Proven track record in strong presentation skills
- Ability to productively utilize social media as a marketing source
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and automobile insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
Full time position with benefits:
- Partial Employer Paid Health Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Basic Life Insurance and other supplemental coverage – 100% Employer Paid
- Generous Personal Time Off Program
- Covered Deck Parking – 100% Employer Paid
- Employer 401(K) Matching
- 10 Annual Holidays, including employee birthdays
This position does require moderate travel. Employer will reimburse business mileage or provide company vehicle, if available.
Must be able to successfully pass a background and drug screening prior to hire.