GL STAFF ACCOUNTANT
Our Firm is currently in search of a GL Staff Accountant in our Finance Department.
The GL Staff Accountant is primarily responsible for GL Account Reconciliations and Financial Statement prep and analysis. The GL Staff Accountant position requires adaptability and self-direction which involves the ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities and tasks can change daily. General duties include performing basic accounting transactions, handling general ledger accounts, journal entries, account reconciliations and special projects, as assigned. The qualified candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
One to three years of general ledger experience desired.
Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail and deadline driven. Bilingual applicants a plus.
Full time employees are eligible to receive:
- A competitive health benefits package which is effective the first day of the month -following hire date.
- Basic Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability – 100% Employer-paid
- Medical insurance – up to 50% Employer-paid
- Affordable Vision & Dental plan options.
- Ten (10) annual paid holidays, including employee birthdays.
- Free access to the gym located in our office building on the 3rd floor.
- A generous Personal Time Off Accrual program.
- Covered Parking Deck – 100% Employer-paid
- Candidate will be required to successfully pass a background, drug and credit screening prior to employment.