Our firm is currently in search of a full time Revenue Supervisor in our Little Rock office.
This position is primarily responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities and ensuring that invoice creation and submission is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
The perfect candidate is a wizard with numbers, has experience supervising staff, has worked in some sort of billing capacity and possesses knowledge in the banking or mortgage industry.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities include: (Other duties, as assigned)
- Lead, supervise and develop the Revenue team.
- Monitor billing and invoice submission tasks to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Resolve problems, provide support, and ensure excellent service to all internal/external clientele.
- Manage department progress so that revolving revenue quotas ore met.
- Prepare and provide clear, sound and accurate informative reports in a timely manner.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Supervision and Team Development Skills
- Lead by example and advocate the firm’s core values to drive results
- Identify ways to support equity, inclusion and diversity
- Select and retain talent
- Provide constructive feedback and conduct performance reviews
Customer Service Focus
- Resolve employee and escalated clientele problems and inquiries
- Operates with urgency and meets deadlines
- Communicates both verbally and written in a professional capacity
- Ability to work cohesively with leadership team members
- Relationship management
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads
- Must possess the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Participates in execution of strategy
- Specialized functional or technical knowledge that allows for independent thought and action on important department activities
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and firm practices and procedures
- Drive risk and control initiatives
- Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of two years of (recent) management experience required
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires phone-based and electronic customer interaction
- Advanced proficiency with computer functions with MS Office Suite strongly preferred
- Banking and/or Default Mortgage Company experience/knowledge preferred
- Advanced proficiency with numbers
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The worker will be required to work in a fast-paced environment that is deadline driven.
Please note: Candidate will be required to successfully pass a credit report, criminal background and drug screening prior to employment.
The Wilson Law Group places a high value on diversity, equity and inclusion at our firm. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To protect our employees and visitors, we currently require masks to be worn while in the office and hands-free temperature checks upon arrival. Hand sanitizer is stationed throughout the office and social distancing is highly encouraged at all times.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Billing: 1 year (Required)
- Supervising: 1 year (Required)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Default Mortgage: 1 year (Preferred)