STAFF ATTORNEY – KNOXVILLE, TN
Department: Litigation – Knoxville
Location: TN – Knoxville
Description: Our Firm is currently in search of a Staff Attorney for our Knoxville branch office.
Task-oriented and able to work independently?
Reserved, yet confident in delivering concise facts?
Able to handle a variety of tasks in order to meet urgent deadlines?
Self-disciplined and thorough when carrying out objectives?
The Staff Attorney represents our clients and the firm in bankruptcy, replevin and eviction matters. Responsible for preparing pleadings, file review, attending hearings, and communicating with the clients.
• Must be a licensed attorney in the state of Tennessee and in good standing.
• Experience in the real estate field and/or bankruptcy, preferred.
• Must possess the ability to effectively manage a case load without day-to-day supervision.
• Excellent writing and organizational skills required.
• Must be task and detail oriented.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a satisfactory driving record.