FORECLOSURE ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
The Wilson Law Group is looking to hire a full-time associate attorney who recently graduated law school and passed the Arkansas Bar.
New to the attorney role? That’s okay! We will help you advance in your professional career. If you are motivated to learn, we are looking to train someone from the ground up. The Firm practices real estate and default related matters, which includes but is not limited to, representing plaintiffs in judicial and non-judicial foreclosures, evictions, title curative, loss mitigation, and bankruptcy representation for creditors.
The daily workload will involve reviewing documents, notices, pleadings, and working with non-legal staff among other assigned responsibilities. This position will not require making court appearances but will be client-facing so effective communication and professional representation is key!
Requirements for this position include:
• ability to understand case management process flows
• adherence to timelines
• a team player and Firm advocate
• ability to perform legal research and writing at a high level
• a motivated learner
• ability to handle confidential matters
• ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written electronic correspondence
• ability to maintain a professional work ethic
• ability to work under pressure
• motivated to produce quality work with a high degree of accuracy
• willing to abide by the Firm’s Values: Respect, Knowledge, Excellence, Accountability, Determination and Integrity
• Juris Doctorate
• License to practice law in Arkansas and in good standing with the license authority
• Prior foreclosure or real estate law experience, a plus
• Willing to complete a background check and drug screening prior to employment
Benefits will be offered the month after date of hire. We pay an average of 50% of our employee’s medical plans and offer a large array of competitive benefits. Full time employees receive 10 paid holidays per year, including their birthdays and our PTO accrual plan is one of the best! Employer-paid parking and a gym onsite for employees to utilize. Remote work may be offered to the candidate on the occasional basis once training has been completed and trust is earned.
Diversity makes us better!
The Wilson Law Group provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This standard practice relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity policy, The Wilson Law Group will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
The Employee Services Director has been appointed as the Affirmative Action Officer to direct the establishment and monitor the implementation of personnel procedures to guide our affirmative action program throughout The Wilson Law Group.