Last Reviewed: July 2022
Title V of the Graham-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of The Wilson Law Group (and its affiliates: Wilson & Associates, Attorney’s Title Group, Wilson Estate Planning Group).
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms (which may include but is not limited to: name, email address, telephone number, address).
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
- Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction.
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We also may disclose this information about our customers or former customers to the following types of nonaffiliated companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
- Non-financial companies such an envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. Security of all personal information is important to us; however, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information submitted to us over the internet.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others:
Compliance with Laws:
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Legal Disclaimer: Please also see our Legal Disclaimer.